Monday, October 1, 2007

Rain Brings Wet Jeans

This is definitely a pet peeve of mine. It really bothers me when I walk outside as it's raining and the hem of my pants gets wet. Oooo. Bothersome.

Can I just say that I had an amazing weekend with my sister? I sure did. From shopping and drinking coffee to long talks at Notre Dame and cutting her hair, my time with Jess was wonderful. Jessica--you're so much fun! Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for being honest . . . and for listening in turn. Thanks for spending your weekend with me. Love you!

Four late nights in a row is not good for me. I was on-duty again over the weekend. This means that me and a guy RA walk through the dorms three times each night: 6pm, 9:30pm, and 12am. So I don't get back to my room until 12:30am. I was going to take a nap this afternoon but I decided to be productive instead and to work on homework.

My Management Finance test went well this morning. The Conducting exercise also went well. I can't believe how nervous I get standing up in the front of the class to cue and conduct a hymn--"In the Bleak Midwinter."

What makes me come alive:
  • cleaning
  • the ocean
  • dancing

What makes you come alive? It's good to know these things.
Jana

3 comments:

  1. What makes me come alive?

    1. Blueberry picking
    2. Autumn walks
    3. Watching waves roll in on the beach... anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Soggy Jeans are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. - the ocean
    - laughing
    - swings

    it was a great weekend.
    pumpeded to see you again!

    ReplyDelete