Tuesday, December 18, 2007

finished

Word of caution: licking an envelope after taking a bite of pea soup does not taste very good. Disgusting, actually.

Four down and none to go. I'm done with my finals! Classes are complete: conducting, finance, accounting, income tax, and math. The end. I'm free.

Looking forward to delicious quality time with the roommates this evening. God is good . . . and it's going to be hard to say goodbye.

"The intricacies of His sovereign will and the pace at which He effects it--'deliberate speed, majestic instancy'--are beyond me now, but I am sure His plan is in operation."
Elisabeth Elliot

Praise the Lord.
Jans

2 comments:

  1. YAHH!!! you're done. Congrats my friend and now....only 2 more days until you're home:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're done. We have two more busy days. Phew! Christmas card is in the mail to your folks' house :o)
    Love & hugs,
    Aunt Cate

    ReplyDelete