- I haven't been to the gym in about two weeks. Maybe longer than than. That's the first time I've gone that long without exercising (besides dancing) in my entire college career.
- I skipped three classes in one day. That's an amazing first for me. If you only knew my views of skipping when I was a freshman . . .
- I wore PJ pants in public for the first time ever last weekend. And I did it during rounds in four dorms. I almost couldn't do it . . . I was just about to change into jeans . . . but Holly made me. I'm glad she did. I feel like I conquered a fear.
- I wrote a paper and printed the completed project in one sitting. A three-page paper on my opinion of the current tax code. And I did not make up an opinion; I actually have one.
- I was going to write that I lost a glove for the first time this semester (which is not an unusual occurrance for me). But, tonight I found it. I lost it in the lining of my new coat. I guess it's the first time I've ever done that.
- I did a ballet piece on Bethel's stage. I've been waiting four years to do that.
Class update. I'm surviving . . . still breathing. Three projects due tomorrow. Three tests between Monday and Tuesday. Two are cummulative. None of my study guides are done yet. It's going to be a fun weekend.
Pushing through to the finish.