Saturday, December 22, 2007

Memories

Holly and Charity put up four pieces of paper in our bathroom at the beginning of the semester. The title read: "Our Real Wall (beats Facebook)." We wrote notes to each other and here's a smattering of comments:

Can I just say that my roommates are wonderful?
As long as I can say that my roommates are A-MAZING!
And as long as I can says that my roommates are AWESOME!


Hey you! Yeah, I’m talking to you! I love you!

I’m so drained! I want to sleep for a long time . . .
Me too!
Let’s boycott school and sleep till Thanksgiving . . .

Sounds fine with me!

God just gave me a great feeling of peace and love for life, despite the stresses! He’s so good!

Girls, I love our time together!
!yo tambien!
Translation: Me too!
Thanks for the translation for those of us who are not Spanish-speaking!
Oh sorry!
I guess I’ll let it slide this time.


Jesus = My Prince of Peace
= My Comfort & Shelter
= My Everything
= My Lover
= My Sustainer
= My Great Provider
= Unswervingly faithful
= Incredibly gracious
= My Rest!
= My Trust
= My Peace
= My Constant
= My Refuge!
= My Hope
= My Faithful One
= My Restorer
= My All in All


I'm going to miss our room a lot . . . I miss the girls already.

Thanks for everything, ladies. I [heart/stomach/kidney etc.] you both. :) Praise God for the time we did have together.

Jana Alexis

1 comment:

  1. it's so nice to have memories together....*sigh*....thank you Jana....thank you Holly

    i "heart" you both ;)

    ReplyDelete