Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back at Bethel

One more semester left of my undergraduate career. I started off with a bang: getting sick the first night back. I'm feeling better now, though, and getting into it. It doesn't look too crazy so far: classes, Shekinah Glory, RA responsibilities, Insiders Bible study, and work in the Semester Abroad Office.

My classes should be interesting. I'm taking Intro to Human Resource Management, Speech, Business Policy, Intermediate Accounting II, and Music Theory. Only 15 credit hours this semester. I have one class on M-W-F, three classes on T-R, and one private tutorial.

Today I spent some time in the library, finding fun books to read. I have a few goals for this semester and one is to read more. I currently have a commentary on the Gospel of John by F.F. Bruce, two novels by Elizabeth George Speare, and "My Heart's Cry" by Anne Graham Lotz, among others. Other goals for this semester are to get back into my exercise routine, floss my teeth every night, and get closer to Jesus.

Charity and I have a new roommate: Megan Jordan. She was studying abroad in the Dominican Republic last semester. (Holly is studying abroad in New Zealand, Australia, and China for her last semester.) I think it's going to work out really well with Megan. She is a junior Liberal Studies major--business, accounting, ministry, and music.

I think that about wraps it up.
Here I go . . . for the last time.
Jans

PS: No worries. More China stories to come.

2 comments:

  1. "Here I go....for the last time" sounds kinda sad :(
    I'm really glad I can share this time with you, Jana!
    Love you,
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flossing every day? Jana, PLEASE!

    Brad

    ReplyDelete