Sunday, January 27, 2008

Two Weeks Done

Thoughts from the second week of the semester:

  • Shekinah Glory started again on Thursday night. We only have about 14 girls this semester. Our first piece is very modern and odd. I like choreographing it.
  • I went on a cleaning rampage yesterday. Even the trashcans are clean. I love the satisfaction and inviting-ness of a clean room.
  • Working on theory homework can make me very frustrated. Especially when I'm already up-tight. I finally finished it tonight, after much-needed help from Megan.
  • I read an entire book on Saturday, just for fun, after my homework was done. "Hattie Big Sky" by Kirby Larson. It's juvenile fiction about homesteading in Montana. I got thoroughly lost in it and enjoyed reading immensely.
  • Charity and I laughed a lot this week. She makes me laugh . . . and I'm so thankful for that. (Love you, Charity!)
  • Megan, Charity, and I watched "The Fellowship of the Ring" on Friday night. I haven't seen the movies in awhile and I forgot how intense they were. Jason--you would be proud of my running commentary and explanation.

Hopefully I'll survive this week--World Christian Action Conference and a very busy schedule. And hopefully I'll have time to do one or two more China updates to round out the trip.

All for His glory.
janalexis

3 comments:

  1. Hey, let me know if you need a massage to help get rid of some of the up-tightness... I haven't been giving enough back massages these days, and i fear i may get out of practice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear... I totally laughed when I read your comment. I'm glad you made sure to take care of things so expediently. :) Jana, I miss you. I miss all you girls. Give everyone hugs for me... I'm glad you're getting to do a lot of reading. :) And I'll be praying for your crazy week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana! I only just saw your blog....and I know--you're going to see how late I posted this and wonder what I was still up for -> I'm putting off the RA application and blocking out the emotions of the day--Anyway, I love reading your blog!

    I'm so glad that I can help you laugh and that you enjoy it--probably almost as much as me!!! =)

    Love you...
    -ME-

    ReplyDelete