Friday, February 22, 2008

A Joyful End

Be still, my soul; the Lord is on thy side;
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain;
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul; thy best, thy heavenly, Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Blessings and praises. Both HR classes were cancelled this week. I took two ballet classes. I received an e-mail from Holly. Jessica and Dwight visited me. I slept for 7 hours two nights in a row (and tonight will make that three). The Shekinah Glory dance for Chapel went amazingly. I attended a seminar on grief last night. I escaped campus for the afternoon. I ate bananas with peanut butter and peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate. I found out that a good friend is coming to visit me. Jesus and I had lots of conversations.

Be still, my soul; thy God doth undertake
To guide the future as He has the past.
Thy hope, thy confidence, let nothing shake;
All now mysterious shall be bright at last.
Be still, my soul; the waves and winds still know
His voice who ruled them while He dwelt below.

No comments:

Post a Comment