Saturday, March 8, 2008

I said; She said.

I turned down the bed heater from 10 to 2.
Sister turned it up to 4.
She said, "Why do you turn it down so far every night?"
I said, "The heat makes me feel sick."
She said, "I'm cold."
I said, "Put on a long-sleeve and some socks."
She said, "Take off your socks."
She said, "I can't sleep with socks on."
I was too tired to answer.
And then we fell asleep.

------------------------------

Dad and I are currently painting my new bedroom a lovely taupe. And we're listening to oldies: Anointed, Sonic Flood, Raze. Good stuff. I love decorating and painting and colors and interior design. I've decided that's going to be my midlife-crisis career switch.

------------------------------

Thou art coming to a King,
Large petitions with thee bring,
For His grace and power are such
None can ever ask too much.

(John Newton)

2 comments:

  1. Well, now that you've gotten your midlife-crisis career out of the way.... :P You make me smile, Jana.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the Taupe color of the room! Pics! We need pics!

    ReplyDelete