Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ants and Toenails

The roommates and I went running Monday at 6am. We ran over a "high rise" of ant hills. And proceeded to make up a story about a young ant heading off to Bethel College, his mom crying and saying goodbye, and the ant leaving to make his long trek to school (while in reality they were only on the sidewalk right by the entrance).

The weather is so beautiful. I am definitely in a camping mood. The other night Charity and I were walking back to our room and decided it was perfect bonfire weather. Then we swapped rain-in-the-tent stories.

I hurt another toenail while dancing. I think that's the third time this year. It's slightly painful--why do I do this to myself. Let's hope it's the grow-out kind and not the fall-off kind. I'm sure you wanted to hear all of that.

My accounting class is over. Ballet is finished. Insiders Bible study is finished. I am almost done! The end is in sight. I've almost made it! The culmination has almost arrived.

Holly moved back in today. I'm looking forward to some good memories in the time we have left together. Good times. We had a spring-roommate photo shoot on Sunday afternoon. Thanks for being an excellent photographer, Nora!




It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1

I choose to trust Jesus.
Jana Alexis

1 comment:

  1. i like...
    stories of ants...
    running with you...
    the weather...
    ??your toenail?? (okay, probably not that one)...
    the picture you posted...
    but...i love...
    you.
    (and freedom in Christ *grin*)

    ReplyDelete