- Work at Ambassador is c-r-a-z-y but I'm loving it. They sold our steel company for $175 million and the official closing is on Friday . . . which means the executives are all a little stressed.
- I'm okay with not returning to Bethel College in a week (like I have for the last 4 years). However, I will miss not starting new classes. Believe it or not, I will miss that season of focused learning.
- Weekends are for relaxing . . . sort of. Mine seem to stay pretty full lately. Plus, I'm having trouble adjusting to a 50-hr work week. Which leaves me exhausted quite a bit.
- Why am I so busy (besides work), you may ask? Well, I am blessed with this amazing boyfriend who happens to live in Indianapolis. But, even with the distance, we manage to see each other and talk quite a bit.
- We had an Egle 101 reunion last week. I have such great memories with Holly, Megan, and Charity. I so enjoyed our time sharing and praying.
- More information about this boyfriend of mine? Well, his name is Bryce Langebartels; he's a fire-fighter/paramedic; and he loves to worship Jesus. My friends in Indy--Greg and Liz--introduced us in April.
- My family went to Warren Dunes today for our one-day family vacation. Listening to music. Reading Ephesians. Eating M&Ms. Climbing the dunes. Hanging out in the water. Walking along the beach. I love it there. And I love my family.
- I'm having a little trouble deciding what I should be involved in this fall. So many opportunities but I want to be wise about what I do. Praying for wisdom . . .
- Jason leaves for Huntington University tomorrow and Jessica leaves in exactly a week. The Eberly family is scattering . . . and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
I glorify the One Who matters.
I worship the name of the One Who knows me.
I bow before the One Who forgives.
Over and over.
I adore the Person Who gives me hope.
I praise the One Who loves me.
I magnify the name of Him Who is faithful.
I honor the One Who gives grace.
Again and again.