Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cold Days

"Cold days" - as in, I have a cold, a sinus infection of some sort. (Not, the "brrrr" kind of cold.) This is day #5 for the cold and I was pretty miserable at work today. In fact, I was so out of it that I spaced out in a meeting, missed about a paragraph of conversation, and looked up to see the two guys just staring at me. (This is very unlike the usual Jana-in-meetings: let's-get-things-done-now.) Ooops.

I started another stack of pop-up Post-It notes on Monday. It's teal this time. (Almost our color, Alex, but not quite.)

Did you know that even Jana Alexis needs forgiveness and grace? Jesus is so good to me. And my friends are too wonderful. I so want to keep walking with Jesus . . . He just picks me up and we keep right on walking.

Even though it's only 6:30 on a blustery Tuesday evening, I'm going to be completely unproductive and lazy and watch a movie or do something relaxing. My head is throbbing and I need to stop looking at a computer screen.

In His grace.
Jans

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're sick dear. I hope you're feeling better today. And when you said "our" color I knew exactly what shade of teal your talking about. I'm glad to be sharing it with you.:)
    Love you Jana Alexis
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, Jana. :( Good for you for taking some "lazy time" every once in a while. :)

    I just saw my family...they came to eat lunch here with Crystal, Joy, and me. Last night was their last night in the Fort Wayne house and the stop here was on their way over to Groveland! What an adventure God takes us all on!

    I, too, am so thankful for God's grace--been realizing that more recently.

    Love you!
    -Charity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you signed with Jans. Love it! Hope you are feeling better! Megs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update on the post-it note color. It is comforting to know... :) I hope your cold is gone by now!

    ReplyDelete