- I love peanut butter. Sometimes I have to give myself a time limit when I eat it, otherwise I won't stop.
- My whole family was home for Christmas - all six of us in the same house. I especially enjoyed ice skating with the siblings, Dwight, and Bryce.
- Working at Ambassador keeps me busy and most of the time I love it.
- Yes, I, Jana Alexis, am engaged to Bryce Langebartels. And I am so happy.
- I love the ocean.
- I talk to myself all the time.
- I am in the process of planning two weddings - one for my sister and one for myself. And I've never even been in a wedding.
- I enjoy making lists . . . and lists of lists. And I love to start a new one as soon as I cross everything off.
- I miss my far away friends: Jessica, Holly, and Amy.
- Dancing is my passion . . . but I haven't done one single step since mid-June of last year.
- Three weeks ago I traveled to upstate New York with Bryce and 4 others: driving, playing worship, skiing, tubing, visiting Times Square and more driving.
- I love my family so much.
- Summer = swinging, walking barefoot, bike rides, boating, reading outside, ice water, and trimming the bushes.
- I do not like cumbers, olives, or pickles. At all.
- Most everything in my life will change in the next six months: living situation, job, bank, city, church, last name - everything.
- I like taking road trips with Alex to visit Chris in Indy. It's a blessed thing when the three-headed monster reunites.
- I like Eagle Church in Indy . . . and I'm excited to go there every Sunday eventually.
- Right now I play the bass more than I dance. Crazy.
- I'm going to visit Bethel soon - and show Bryce around my home for 4 years.
- I like to give my hair pep-talks in the morning. (Just ask Holly - she can attest to this.)
- I love this guy named Bryce Daniel.
- I do not like living in a different city from above mentioned Bryce Daniel.
- Jesus is amazingly faithful to me and I want to live my life "so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God."
- When I grow up I would like to be an interior designer, learn Spanish, be a photographer, learn some sort of karate, teach English, help people beautify their surroundings, visit every continent except Antarctica, get a masters degree, wear a red dress, be a lawyer, run a mini-marathon, and be a mom.
- I love red shoes.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
There's this phenomenon circling the Facebook world: a note titled "25 Things." I thought: "Why not jump on the bandwagon and use this opportunity to update blog-world at the same time?" So, without further ado, the "Twenty-Five" of Jana Alexis.