Thursday, October 22, 2009

Patience in Person

How fitting that the second post in the new life of my blog should honor my wonderful husband.

Tuesday night I started to go crazy with everything on my list. So, on Wednesday Bryce worked all day (volunteering at the fire department, in fact) and then cleaned my car (because it's been bothering me for weeks) and also found time to track down a keyboard replacement for me on Sunday (I was supposed to play for worship but just couldn't handle it this week).



Is he wonderful or what? I don't deserve him and his patience with a very emotional wife.

2 comments:

  1. So thankful that he takes such great care of you! It definitely puts my heart at ease... knowing you are well-cared for! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he's so attentive. :)

    ReplyDelete