Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dress Shopping (I Wish)

I'm going to a wedding with Bryce in a few weeks ... and so, in the midst of my Friday-afternoon-work-boredom, I decided to pretend that I had $200 to spend on a fun dress at http://www.nordstrom.com/. What would I buy?



I love the lace on this one! And the fact that it is grey. This is my first pick.






















I just couldn't say no to the detailing on the back of this dress (definitely an updo is in order) and the blue just pops!







I'm not a huge fan of one-shoulder styles . . . but I kind of like these . . .




















And one more black and white lace. My favorite colors. I couldn't resist.






1 comment:

  1. Oh Jana! how perfect these dresses are for you. Money :( blah who needs it. If I had $200 or so I'd buy you one. ;) thanks for the fun update and perhaps sometime in the future we can go buy a fun dress for some great occasion. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete