Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Thoughts

Today is a random thoughts day. Random thoughts about the weekend.

Friday night Bryce and I went to a friend's house in the country for food, campfire and fellowship. It rained . . . but we still sat outside under a tarp and ate fall foods and laughed and, when it only drizzled, we sat by the fire and made s'mores. I like fall things.


Saturday morning I had coffee with my good friend Liz at the local Zionsville hangout. It was packed. But we talked like no one was around for over three hours. Girl time + coffee + a lazy Saturday morning = amazing.

I cleaned the apartment all afternoon on Saturday --> bathrooms, mopped all the floors, dusted, washed the inside of the refrigerator, cleaned the mirrors, did two loads of laundry . . . A clean place is my favorite.



I started reading "Twilight" by Stephanie Myers on Saturday night at 8:00 p.m. (after all of the cleaning was finished and I took Bryce dinner at the fire station). And I finished it at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday. It is addicting, that is for sure. If you have a few hours (or days) to be sucked into a book, the "Twilight" series is just the series for you.

It was my sister's birthday yesterday - November 1 - and she turned 21. I would never, ever have thought that at this point in our lives she would be living in Maine with a new husband and a baby on the way (less than 3 months!) AND I would be living in Indiana with a new husband. I hate the fact that we're so far apart but I love what God is doing. Jessica - I love you!


That's it.
Jans

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, I read the Twilight Saga in 3 days. All 4 books. There's something about it that is incredibly addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It's crazy. I usually get sucked into books but those are ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post JA! Thanks for your random thoughts. I'm curious about this Twilight series now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great update!!! and, i love you too...
    - me, jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did we name you Jana if you keep changing your name? Maybe we should have just named you _______ and then you could just fill in the blank anytime you wanted! Just kidding.
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to be an Aunt!!! Wow! So, when is she due? I love reading your updates, Jans!

    ReplyDelete