4 weeks ago:
- Met with a spine surgeon (this is a story for another time)
- Starbucks coffee (actually, tea) with my friend Danielle from church
- Bryce sneakily wrote "I love U" in my calendar
- Looked at 7 houses on Saturday
- Baby shower for a friend from small group (fyi: the baby's name will be Noah)
- El Salvador meeting with the entire team + parents
3 weeks ago:
- Grocery shop (which I do every 2 weeks)
- Apply for a new passport that says "Jana Alexis Langebartels"
- Sister-in-law Kristin's birthday dinner
- Got my hair done for the first time since October
- Met with a middle school gal that I am mentoring
- Jordan signed at Grace!
- Put an offer on a house!
- Jessica had her baby!
2 weeks ago:
- Pilates at 6 on Monday with 2 girls from small group
- Met with Samantha, a fiance of one of the part-time guys at Bryce's work
- Drive 1.75 hours (one way) for dinner with the Chipman's (newly married, friend's of Bryce) - this made for a very late night in the middle of the week
- Brought fruit tray to work for "tailgating" lunch with the secretaries
- Took movies back to the library
- Visited FHC, a ministry to children in downtown Indy
1 week ago:
- More physical therapy (that's sort of connected to the above story for another time)
- Run into Target to purchase another baby shower gift
- Finalized offer on the house!
- Olympics begin! (I love the Olympics!)
- Tobogganing at Pokagon State Park with 2 couples from church
- Spent an afternoon & evening with Dad & Jason
- Skyped with Jessica & Nehemiah!
Just typing that up makes me tired. It's been a whirlwind . . . a very fun yet crazy whirlwind.