Thursday, March 11, 2010

maine

I think Maine is my new favorite place (if only because my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew live there). Highlights: holding Nehemiah a lot, talking with Jess, walking with Bryce by the ocean, walking downtown Portland with everyone, holding Nehemiah some more, shopping with Jess, being with Bryce for 6 days straight....loveliness itself, all of it. And now for some pictures...

me & my manstarbucks, of course

sisters!
look how precious he is!
me + ocean = happy me
holding the little dude
shadow kisses
portland head lamp
downtown
the eberly girls & their men

6 comments:

  1. Jana - I'm so glad that you got to go to Maine! It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time, Nehemiah is very cute, and I also love the ocean and lighthouses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing about Maine was watching the huge waves crash along the gorgeous rocky coast. I could have sat there all day and marveled. It's a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update and pics! Looks like you had an incredibly marvelous time. So happy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana:

    I wandered over from Emily's page to yours. It's good to see young Christians out there.

    In Brown County

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charity - did you notice how they called their lighthouse a "head light"? I thought that was funny.

    Sally - I could have sat there for hours too. I was so thankful for a sunny day.

    Holly - "incredibly marvelous"...indeed it was. Just think--you'll be visiting your sister like that someday. :)

    "In Brown County" - thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!!!! :) I am so glad you got to go! I can't wait to hear about it my darling.

    ReplyDelete