Friday, June 11, 2010

my little man

No, not Bryce. This is what I call Nehemiah. My beautiful sister's wonderful son. It is one of the most wonderful things in the world to hold and to play with your sister's son. I do believe I almost-but-not-quite love little Nehemiah as much as Jess does.

Here is me and my little man. So precious. Look at his hand on my arm!

Grandpa! I loved watching my dad be a grandpa for the first time.

Watching his toys . . . Nehemiah started to work on crawling while
he was in Indiana. And, yes, he's only 4 months old. Amazing little boy.

Uncle Jordan and Nehemiah. They had a lot of bonding time
over the week and it was so much fun to watch.


This made Chris & I laugh really hard. See Nehemiah sucking on
Sadie's arm? Just a little bit of baby saliva.
Well, Sadie did not like this one bit and promptly gave Nehemiah
back once the picture was taken. :)

Nehemiah and Great Grandma Eddi (my mom's mom).
I love this picture.
You can see a little bit of a smile on both faces.

Nehemiah with his grandma! So content and relaxed.

And I just have to post this picture again. Bryce and I did a very good job of not fighting over the baby. I loved to watch Bryce hold Nehemiah and make him laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...Jana, you and Bryce are going to make beautiful parents when you have your own family! I really liked these pictures - my favorite was the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete