Wednesday, September 8, 2010

current dislike

There is something I do not like: spilling coffee all over my lap and desk chair. Yes, I did that today. There are a few pluses to this unfortunate scenario: the coffee did not get on my computer; I did it at 3:30 p.m. and not first thing in the morning; I am wearing dark pants today; and the coffee was lukewarm. Two major minuses: spilled coffee stinks and I now have wet pants. Yum. Shucks.

To balance that out, here are a few things I currently love:
  • When Bryce and I stay up late just laughing, like last night. I love it when he makes me laugh.
  • I finished my jewelry frames: one for earrings and one for necklaces & bracelets. I discovered that I have over 70 pairs for earrings! And now I can see all of them!
  • Watching White Collar on Hulu.com. I'm sure enjoying that show.
  • When there is only 32 minutes left in the work day.
  • Fall is almost here!

That's all from me. Maybe deeper thoughts another day.
j-lex

1 comment:

  1. I like that you like White Collar! One of the best shows out there! I also like that fall is coming! :)

    ReplyDelete