Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mantlescapes

Since our two mantles are in the process of being "Christmasfied" and since I am constantly changing how they look anyway, I thought I would take a few pictures of the fall-2010-look.

First, a picture of my fun containers from Ikea. They are currently just sitting there on the ledge in our kitchen. With no purpose except to make me happy every time I look at them.

This is the mantle in our living room. Dried flowers. Ocean & lighthouse pictures from Maine. Clock that our grandpa made. Wooden container from El Salvador. Picture from our wedding. 2 green spray painted items. Blue Goodwill vase with more dried flowers.




No good overall pictures of the mantle in the dining room. Just a small snapshot. Mom found 2 blue-tinted wine glasses at Kroger on super-sale and I filled them with rocks & shells from my travels (the big flat ones are from New Zealand!) and votive candles.


Hope you enjoyed the first installment of "mantlescapes." I know there will be more to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment