Thursday, February 3, 2011

Okay. I admit it.

I'm not perfect.

I drink coffee all day long.
I hit snooze multiple times in the morning.
I'm addicted to Hulu.com.
I keep forgetting to buy a brush for the dog.
I get sucked into Target-world.
I'm also addicted to Facebook.com.
I do not like most raw vegtables.
I get emotionally unstable when the house is dirty.
I'm not very good at musical improv.
I sometimes forget to look at my lists.
I follow 47 blogs.
I tend to lose important things (like cameras).

2 comments:

  1. but you write entertaining blogs and are basically an expert dress-dyer. i think those count for something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. Langebartels,

    I love your blogs. You are so darling. And I do believe all the things above are a little part of what makes you, you :) although I hope you can find your camera soon!!

    ReplyDelete