Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's a Muggy Day in May

Random thoughts for a muggy Thursday in May.

* I have a chronic goosebumps problem. Bryce doesn't believe me but it's true.

* Still haven't decided about dance for next year. Me & Decisions do not get along.

* Also trying to decide if I should chop my hair again. I really want to.

* Currently drinking lukewarm coffee. Yum.

* Big fail of yesterday: I washed a load of new shirts & dresses (50% off from Goodwill) with a teal tunic from India and the tunic dyed & ruined 4 of the shirts. So bummed. I didn't even get to wear them yet. I sat in front of the washer and cried. And then I tried to remind myself that this isn't really a big deal in the grand scheme of things. It kind of worked.

* I get to see my sister in less than a month. Beyond super excited about that.

* I was on our deck last night, dead-heading & weeding my flowers. Greg said: "You are your mother's daughter." And I was very proud.

* No big house projects or organization taking place lately. Kind of in a take-it-easy-slump. Which isn't really a "slump" actually. It's more of a "break on purpose."

* Got a new attorney added to my work load. And I am the busiest I've been in almost 2 years. Praise the Lord!

* Ready for the weekend. I do believe there are rumors of a 3-headed monster reunion with 1 honorary head joining them. Coffee, chatting, downtown, cupcakes . . . oh yes please.

4 comments:

  1. Wendy LangebartelsMay 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM

    So, you're back to teal clothes. Just what you were trying to avoid! Kind of a funny joke, if you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it . . . the irony of it all is pretty hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about the ruined new shirts! I might have cried too...
    Oh, and I know what you mean about decisions. Not easy! Praying for you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely would have cried too about the clothes and I am definitely excited to see you SOON!!!! And, I definitely love you :)

    ReplyDelete