Random thoughts for a muggy Thursday in May.
* I have a chronic goosebumps problem. Bryce doesn't believe me but it's true.
* Still haven't decided about dance for next year. Me & Decisions do not get along.
* Also trying to decide if I should chop my hair again. I really want to.
* Currently drinking lukewarm coffee. Yum.
* Big fail of yesterday: I washed a load of new shirts & dresses (50% off from Goodwill) with a teal tunic from India and the tunic dyed & ruined 4 of the shirts. So bummed. I didn't even get to wear them yet. I sat in front of the washer and cried. And then I tried to remind myself that this isn't really a big deal in the grand scheme of things. It kind of worked.
* I get to see my sister in less than a month. Beyond super excited about that.
* I was on our deck last night, dead-heading & weeding my flowers. Greg said: "You are your mother's daughter." And I was very proud.
* No big house projects or organization taking place lately. Kind of in a take-it-easy-slump. Which isn't really a "slump" actually. It's more of a "break on purpose."
* Got a new attorney added to my work load. And I am the busiest I've been in almost 2 years. Praise the Lord!
* Ready for the weekend. I do believe there are rumors of a 3-headed monster reunion with 1 honorary head joining them. Coffee, chatting, downtown, cupcakes . . . oh yes please.