Wednesday, August 31, 2011

so proud of him...

I was chatting with someone at work this morning and, in the course of our conversation, told them that my husband is a firefighter & paramedic. As I walked back to my desk, I realized that I really am very proud of that fact.

Bryce - thank you for working so hard. Thank you being so committed to your department and dedicated to being the very best firefighter and paramedic you can be. I love it that you love your odd schedule and that you get excited when storms come because that means there might be a fire to fight. I admit: the odd hours and late night storm runs took some getting used to . . . but, despite that, I sure am proud of you.

1 comment:

  1. aww... Great post, Jana! It's inspiring to hear a wife say she is proud of her husband. :)

    ReplyDelete