Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

* Did I ever write about my caffeine sensitivity? Well, brilliant Bryce figured it out. My TMJ headaches were coming back in full force last May, and Bryce suggested that I cut out caffeine (i.e. coffee) just to see if it helped. Within two days, my headaches were gone completely. Who would have guessed!? So now, no more caffeine for me - it's decaf coffee and teas only.

* My blog-writing-umph is returning. I'm craving sweets again. Food is actually sounding appetizing. I'm not feeling oh-so-carsick all day long. Yep....this morning sickness disease must be slowing fading away. Oh, I so hope! Week 17...it's about time.

* It's September now....and so begins my favorite season: fall (well, it's probably a tie with winter). So much good stuff coming this month. And so much to do! Gotta get all of the hands-on getting-ready-for-baby stuff done, since I probably won't feel like it come December & January. I'm loving this cooler weather . . . looking forward to sweaters, cozy blankets, hot drinks, slippers, crockpot soups, etc.

* Nights have been crazy lately: I've been having really weird dreams + I wake up every time I roll over. Saturday night, I had a really disturbing dream that something happened to Bryce. And last night, I had nightmareish dreams about things that I was subconsciously worrying about the day before. And it's not even important things. On top of that, I woke up at 5 am and tossed and turned until 7:30. And when I finally dragged myself out of bed, discovered that I had been chewing on my tongue (apparently those dreams were really bothering me) and now it's super painful to even swallow. Enough with the pregnancy dreaming and trouble sleeping! I think I'm going to try some yoga and hot tea before bed tonight...hopefully that helps...

I'll close this random-ness with a 16 week picture.

1 comment:

  1. It is good that you don't drink caffeine. Makes pregnancy a little easier when you don't have to give up too much. Do watch the teas you drink though. Especially the farther along you get. I know that there are some that have even more caffeine in them then coffee and pop and some herbs in others will have an effect on the baby. It is always hard to know what to do and not to do. I guess the best thing to do is to just go by what your doctor says. haha But even then there are huge difference between what each individual doctor will say. Which can make it annoying.

    ReplyDelete