Friday, October 14, 2011

A-Z About Me

I saw this idea on one of the blogs I regularly read: Dream Book Design.
A little bit about me . . .

A. age :: twenty.five

B. bed size :: queen

C. chore you hate :: emptying the dishwasher

D. dogs :: Parson, a pit bull/boxer mix

E. essential start to your day :: workout, breakfast, and shower (in that order)

F. favorite color :: teal

G. gold or silver :: gold & silver

H. height :: five feet, two inches (and three quarters)

I. instruments you play :: piano and electric bass

J. job title :: executive assistant and legal secretary

K. kids :: first is on the way!

L. live :: Indiana

M. maiden name :: Eberly

N. nicknames :: Jans, J-Lex, Jana-Banana (when I was growing up)

O. overnight hospital stays :: none

P. pet peeve :: faded lines on the road

Q. quote :: "The world around me was still full of riddles for which my little mind had not been given answers… Nor could I know what the future held. But the fundamental doubt was for me silenced. I knew now: God is. I had found my center, my point of reference. Everything else I needed to know would follow." Catherine Marshall

R. righty or lefty :: right

S. siblings :: 3 younger: Jason, Jessica and Jordan (and 11 siblings-in-law!)

T. time you wake up :: between 6-7am usually

U. university attended :: Bethel College (Mishawaka, IN)

V. vegetables you dislike: cucumber

W. what makes you run late :: getting ready (I always misjudge how long it will take me)

X. x-rays you’ve had :: too many to count for my back last year

Y. yummy food :: chips and salsa, cookies, cereal, breads, etc. etc. etc.

Z. zoo animal favorite :: giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment