Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Highlight: November

Highlights / Thankful Points of November 2011 (in no particular order):
  • Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith concert (Amy was definitely my favorite and her band was amazing)
  • First snowfall of the season!
  • Feeling hiccups inside me for the first time
  • Thanksgiving Day "Drumstick Dash" with Bryce, Liz and Grant (I walked the 2.3 mile option....no running for this lady)
  • Coffee with Holly in Kokomo (we're getting quite used to the Panera there)
  • Skyping with my sister Jess and her new baby, Malachi
  • Made photo albums for the first two years of marriage (I've had that on my list for about 4 months now)
  • Visit from my aunt Brenda and cousins Jenna, Erica and Jessica - we enjoyed lunch at my place and then walked around downtown Zionsville with our coffees
  • Registering for baby stuff (was a lot more fun and less overwhelming than I thought it would be)
  • Eagle Church girls retreat weekend - such a blessing
  • Two uneventful doctor's appointments - all is well with this baby, praise the Lord
  • One morning to sleep in and relax
  • Thanksgiving with the Langebartels and then with the Eberlys
Yep....it's been a good month.

Psalm 31:5-8
Into your hands I commit my spirit;
redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.
I hate those who cling to worthless idols;
I trust in the LORD.
I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
for you saw my affliction
and knew the anguish of my soul.
You have not handed me over to the enemy
but have set my feet in a spacious place.



1 comment:

  1. So thankful I was able to share in this list of highlights! Next time we get together, we're definitely going to need to get a picture... haven't done that for awhile! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete