Thursday, February 2, 2012

we're almost there....

Not much to report. 
Except that I have one day of work left and then I'm ready for this little man to make his appearance.
His mom and dad are ready.
Come on, little guy!

Last week sometime.

Attempting to do the dishes. Not a very easy task these days.

Just this morning while I was getting ready for work. 39 weeks!

And a funny comparison: 16 weeks vs. 39 weeks. 
This belly has become such a part of my life that I can hardly comprehend being that small.
I'm ready to hold the little man in my arms instead of out-in-front like a watermelon.

2 comments:

  1. Was thinking about you and praying for you today with your last day of work in mind. Congratulations on finishing well... and hopefully your mind can rest at ease now that you're done. :)

    ReplyDelete