Saturday, April 21, 2012

. . . and he did it

The sleep training is finally starting to pay off.

And we're very happy about it.


Justus slept for 9 hours last night (say what!?!), from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
The night before, he slept from 9:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
The week leading up to that, he slept from approximately 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
It's just getting better and better.

Praise the Lord. This is one happy mother. I feel like I'm still catching up on my sleep, although I did get 7 hours straight last night (the most sleep at one time I've gotten in almost 3 months). When JD went back down at 7:30 this morning, we both slept until 10. Yay for morning naps. Did I mention that he's been doing great at naps? Oh yes. This guy is on a roll.

It's a semi-dreary day here in Indiana. I think this calls for some hot chocolate, music, perhaps a bit of cleaning and laundry, catching up on Hulu shows, snuggling with my little man, and some reading. Maybe I can squeeze a walk in, if it's not rainy and not too cold for the munchkin. And maybe we'll go visit the husband at work. Yep, it's going to be a good day. A day that I'm actually feeling awake. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

  1. amazing!!!!
    way to go jana.
    way to go justus.
    hard work - paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply marvelous news!!! Yay!!! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete