Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweets, First Words, & Weeds

Dear ladies (and husband) who read this blog:
We have a problem.
My sweet tooth has returned.
I loved sweets in high school. Then one night I had a chocolate splurge (pretty sure it was the night before I took the SAT test) and got really sick later on. Alas, no more sweet tooth, at least not to the same degree. I liked them but could leave them. Fast forward to pregnancy. I couldn't stand the sight or thought of sweets during the first 4-5 months. And then, bam, during the second half I suddenly couldn't get enough and now I LOVE them again. Cake, chocolate, ice cream, hot chocolate....I just have to eat (or drink) something sweet, every day. This is getting to be ridiculous. I think I need counseling.

****************

I'm convinced Justus' first words are going to be "Parson" and "be quiet." That's what I yell to the dog all. day. long. Oh dear.

****************

Our landscaping needs a little makeover. I started weeding last week and hope to continue this week with some more weeding (there were lots of weeds), planting and spray painting. Yes, I did take "before" pictures and, yes, there will be some blog posts of the final product.

****************

Last week I enjoyed: being outside and weeding, going on a walk with JD and Parson, returning a few items at Kohl's and JCPenny, making dinner twice, getting good news at JD's 2 month doctor appointment, having dinner with friends, and spending a few days in Fort Wayne. Yes, a very good week indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Umm... is it abnormal to eat something sweet everyday? I might be in trouble then... lol. Thanks for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete