Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Bit of Breezeway Cleaning

Sometimes it's amazing what a bucket of bleach water and some scrubbing can do.
A few weeks ago, I tackled our super dirty breezeway.
Little did I know that the mud spattered walls were actually white:


Ahhhhh. So much better.
I decided the room needed a bit of color and decor (what room doesn't?).
So I added a printed scripture in a little nook, using a bulletin board that I already had on hand.



Jesus said to Zacchaeus, "Today salvation has come to this house . . ." 
I thought a capitalized "Salvation" and a switch to "home" (a warmer word) was appropriate.
Just the message that I want to see when walking inside those doors.
The right perspective for our home.


2 comments:

  1. Ah, it does look lots better. Love the verse. Love that its the first thing you (and others) will see. Well done Jans :)

    ReplyDelete