Thursday, May 3, 2012

JD is 86 days old

Justus Daniel is 86 days old . . . 12 weeks old . . . 3 months old.
Life with him is just a blessing.

I'm loving . . .

All of the smiles.
When he wakes up happy from a nap and just smiles at me.
His "kick time" - when he kicks like crazy for 30 - 45 minutes at a time.


The little giggles (or something that sounds like that) when I tickle his belly.
Smooshy thighs. Enough said.


The way his hair is growing in and sticks up a little on top.
Brown eyes.
Big eyes.


When he sleeps for 8-9 hours at night (which is more often than not now).
Current nickname: Buddy.
That he got to spend an afternoon with Great-Grandma Lois while my mother and I went shopping.


Kissing his little feet and watching his toes curl.
The way he looks at me when I'm nursing him.


Giving him a bath - loves the bath, hates the getting dried off and putting on lotion part.
Watching him spend time with Grandpa and Grandma Eberly.


1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! He sure is growing fast!!!

    ReplyDelete