Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Night Random

I have 5 minutes to write a blog of randomness. That's all I'm giving myself.

Today was a lounge-in-pj's kind of day. I've been fighting a cold (1 cold or 2 different colds? who knows) for almost two weeks now. And it was time to just lay around.

However, I did organize JD's 9 month clothes, cook up a butternut squash and pancakes for dinner (yummy! and don't ask about the combination), work on work for about 2 hours, do a load of laundry, call the bank, and do a project for the youth group. Okay. So it wasn't a nothing day, but doing something in your pj's is always more relaxing.

JD is so much fun these days. The infant stage is adorable but this stage is just plain fun! He laughs all the time. And grins so big at me when I walk into the room. We love just laying around on the floor together....Bryce, JD and I.

Mr. W, our second safe families child, has come and gone. Such a sweet boy! And super smart! I was amazed over and over during the 5 days he was here......the things he already knew and the things he remembered. He had the most gorgeous gray-blue eyes. I do miss his constant chatter and cute little face.

Five minutes are up!

Time to take a bath and start reading Antigone by Sophocles. Sounds relaxing, doesn't it? Actually, I've been looking forward to it all day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good "sick day" and I agree on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete