Italian Pork Chops
- Pork chops, 6
- Half an onion, chopped into large slices
- Marinara sauce, about 24 oz
- Frozen chopped spinach, about 10 oz, thawed and well drained
- Fresh mushrooms, about half a cup, chopped
- Spices: garlic, basil, oregano
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
Quickly brown the pork chops in a skillet on medium-high heat. Place in a greased casserole dish with high sides.
Place chopped onions on top of the pork chops.
Mix marinara sauce, spinach, mushrooms and spice to taste. Spread the marinara mixture over the pork chops and onions.
Cook uncovered for 1 hour. Serve with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Let me know if you try it!
(Inspiration from this recipe.)