* Our little man is a goof ball. He laughs and giggles a lot. It's so much fun to watch him get so much joy out of life. And what a blessing that he makes me laugh and smile all day long.
* He still takes two naps a day: 1 hour in the morning (because I wake him, to ensure a longer afternoon nap) and then 2-2.5 hour nap in the afternoon. I'm enjoying this schedule for as long as it lasts.
* He still has six teeth and no signs of any more teething at this point.
* JD loves his daddy, and I mean LOVES his dad. And he loves me too, when dad is not home. :-)
* A new cute thing: he walks around with his hands clasped behind his back. Adorable! And he also likes to walk around swinging his arms as wide as he can while clapping his hands. It's his happy/excited move, which happens a lot.
* He loves the outside. The other day he let me push him on the swing for a little bit, then walked all over the yard, and finally found a stick and dragged it in circles around the deck. I'm so excited about the summer ahead and enjoying the outdoors with him.
* He adores the dog: chasing him around, hugging him, laying on, climbing over and under, rubbing, playing with his mouth, etc. Let's just say Parson is a very patient dog.
* Current nickname: J-dizzle. I'm not sure where I came up with it, but it's stuck.
* Our current 2 year old foster child loves to climb. JD hadn't discovered climbing until she arrived and then--bam--less than two days later, he's climbing on everything.
* Bryce gave him a real haircut a few weeks ago--it's buzzed. I didn't think Justus could get more adorable but I think he did. It's so much easier to take care of, that's for sure.
|Face timing with Dad and hugging the dog|
|Snuggling / wrestling with the dog|
|He liked the chili, I promise|
|Playing in the backyard|
|At least someone loves the dandelions|