Friday, August 2, 2013

photo montage {summer 2013]

Fancy name: photo montage.
In other words: random photo dump from the last two months.
 
Reading time.

The only craft project I've completed in the last few months: 3 banners for a bachelorette party.

Justus with his great-grandparents: Gary & Eddi Snyder.

At the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo with Dwight, Jess, and their 3 kids.
Here is Jess and Nehemiah!

Wonderful Nehemiah, my friend for the day

The dads and the strollers.

Malachi and Justus, 3 months apart.


Super cute Malachi.

Pit stop for diaper changes and a bottle for Sadie.

Sadie Paige.

I know Malachi is in a shadow, but this picture makes me laugh.

And this one makes me laugh, too. What are you pointing at, JD?



 
First experience with a popsicle.

Bryce playing with the worship band at Ignite Camp.

Symphony on the Prairie, Broadway night, with dear friends.

Old and dear friends, Alex and Chris. Walking along the canal downtown.

A little me-time: Starbucks and a really good book.

Aw. My first flowers from Justus.


No comments:

Post a Comment