|25 weeks with JD; 24 weeks with baby #2|
* I'm getting used to fielding "you're huge!" and "you're not going to last until December!" and "are you sure it's not twins?" comments. I know I'm big but I don't think I'm that big.
* This little man is a mover! His head is down and his feet are constantly kicking my ribs. Constant movement. Constant reminder that there's a little boy in there, growing.
* I've been trying to do better with my eating and exercising. JD, Parson and I walk 3-4 days a week for 2-3 miles. Hoping I can keep that up for a month or two yet!
* Justus tried to sit on my lap the other day when I was reading to him. He leaned back and complained a little bit because my belly was in the way. He only lasted a minute or two on there and then got down to sit on the floor. Sorry bud!
* Just like with JD, I've been having some trouble with my heart racing. A few weeks ago, it was up and down for 3 days and I went to the doctor and they pretty much just told me: you're pregnant. Guess that's how my body responds to the extra blood volume, extra weight on my frame, etc.
* The baby is about 3 pounds and 15.5 inches long at this point. At my 28 week appointment, he was measuring at 30 weeks.
|30 weeks with JD (left) and second baby|