Friday, November 15, 2013

Listen while you work....

Lately I've been listening to different sermons and Youtube videos while working on projects, cleaning or cooking. Here are a few of my favorites.

An interview with Dr. Helen Roseveare, an amazing missionary and woman of God. I recently read one of her books and have two more in the "pipeline."
Click here to watch.

Pastor John Piper has a wonderful and comprehensive marriage series.
Click here for a link to the entire series.
Click here for a link to one of my favorite sermons from the series: Staying Married is Not About Staying in Love, Part 2.
Click here for a link to my other favorite: The Beautiful Faith of Fearless Submission.

Pastor Tim Keller's sermon on Contentment. Such good teaching.
Click here to watch.

Periodically I catch Pastor Alistair Begg on Moody Radio and I love listening to his sermons. Here's a good recent series.
Click here to watch: When Trials Come (Part 1 of 2).
Click here to watch: When Trials Come (Part 2 of 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment