Saturday, March 12, 2016

SOUNDTRACK of my life

- - - - - - - - - -

I know, I know. This blog definitely needs a life update. But, in the meantime, here are a few songs that have been on repeat lately.

When the Saints by Sara Groves
Lord it's all that I can carry and cannot leave behind
It all can overwhelm me
But when I think of all who've gone before and lived a faithful life
Their courage compels me.



My Story by Big Daddy Weave
If I should speak then let it be
Of the grace that is greater than all my sin
Of when justice was served and where mercy wins
Of the kindness of Jesus that draws me in
Oh to tell you my story is to tell of Him




No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music
You split the sea so I could walk right through it
My fears were drowned in perfect love
You rescued me so I could stand and sing




O God of Mine by Rita Springer
Oh, God of mine who saves the day
Oh, God of mine, Your grace sufficient
And tender mercies new by morn



2 comments: