Monday, May 9, 2016

FAVORITES LATELY


- - - - - - - - - -

Just a few of my favorites lately.


// The Bouqs
          I love sending flowers and I love sending flowers that will be amazing. You do too?
          Then look no further. Unique bouquets straight from the farm. Love.



// Joyful Papery
          Love this lady's heart and talent. Beautiful lettering and thoughtful gift ideas.




// Covergirl TruNaked Nudes eye shadow
          I haven't bought eye shadow in probably 4 years and this one seemed like a fun palate
          to try. Love the mix of matte and sparkly options.


// Wearing kids shoes
          Not really a specific thing, but if your feet are on the smallish side, give it a try sometime! I
          wear a size 5.5 in womens, but a 3 or 4 in girls. Sometimes the options are cheaper and
          pretty cute!



// Natural Bliss creamer
          I have a serious coffee habit right now, and finding this creamer a couple of months ago
          is not helping my problem at all. I've tried the vanilla and hazelnut. Yum.



// Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss Lipstick
          New favorite lipstick! I have the Nude and Red for light skin tone. They are pretty creamy
          and the staying power is not too bad.

// Skinnytaste Un-stuffed Cabbage Soup
          I can't find any copies of the recipe online, but it's in her recipe book: "Skinnytaste" and
          I've already made the soup 2 or 3 times. Let me know if you want the recipe.....or,
          better yet, track down the book. Everything we've tried has been delish (and the kids
          have liked them too).


1 comment: